ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis Police are looking for the man who robbed a Taco Bell Restaurant after he purchased and ate food.
Police say it happened at the Taco Bell at 1324 Hampton on August 15.
They say he entered the business, purchased food, sat down and ate it and then displayed a hand gun and demanded money.
He took money and ran, but police have now distributed surveillance camera photos of the man described as a white male, about six feet tall, weighing 200 pounds with a scar or sore on his cheek.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers 866-371-TIPS.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Judge Keeps Bond High for Accused Wife Killer
- Body Pulled from River was Woman Who Abandoned Baby in NY
- 5 Rifles Stolen From Jefferson County Pawn Shop
- 2-Year-Old St. Louis Boy Shot in Arm
- Controversy in Hanley Hills Over Convicted Felon Elected as Trustee
- Two More Swastikas Turn Up in U of Illinois Buildings