ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The St. Louis Blues surprised students at Chaminade today by sneaking two of their players into an all-school assembly.
Forward Paul Stastny and defenseman Chris Butler both attended Chaminade. They arrived today, unannounced, wearing the school’s hockey jerseys.
Watch – Stastny and Butler put on the Blue Note for the first time in the video below:
Stastny will help unveil one of Blues’ new jerseys tonight at the team’s “Ice Breaker” event at Ballpark Village. Fans are invited to attend at 6:00 p.m.
Watch – Stastny talks with Tom Ackerman about being back in St. Louis
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dodgers Player Leaves Game After Collision
- ISP Trooper Tweets Tony Stewart Traffic Stop Photo
- Sheldon Richardson Enjoys Being A Jet
- Manchester Bombing Raises Questions of Security in St. Louis
- Proof of the St. Louis Cardinals Owning Clayton Kershaw
- New Helmet Technology Isn’t A Cure-All For Football’s Concussion Issues