VIDEO: Paul Stastny, Chris Butler Surprise Students at Chaminade
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The St. Louis Blues surprised students at Chaminade today by sneaking two of their players into an all-school assembly.
Forward Paul Stastny and defenseman Chris Butler both attended Chaminade. They arrived today, unannounced, wearing the school’s hockey jerseys.
Watch – Stastny and Butler put on the Blue Note for the first time in the video below:
Stastny will help unveil one of Blues’ new jerseys tonight at the team’s “Ice Breaker” event at Ballpark Village. Fans are invited to attend at 6:00 p.m.
Watch – Stastny talks with Tom Ackerman about being back in St. Louis
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Roddy Piper
- Pre Game Playlist: The Side of Tamba Hali You Didn’t Know
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: July 27th-July 31st
- Cardinals Acquire Veteran Reliever Jonathan Broxton
- 2015 NFL Bold Predictions: Experts Predict League MVP, Super Bowl Champ And More
- The Olympics Are Heading Back To Beijing