Several Groups Call for Right to Farm Vote Recount
(KMOX) - Several groups are calling for a vote recount on the Right to Farm issue that narrowly passed in the primary election.
Missouri’s Food for America, the Missouri Farmers Union and the Missouri Rural Crisis Center called it a deceptive amendment.
It passed by just 2,490 votes out of a nearly a million cast.
Opponents call it a statistical tie and say Missouri voters deserve a recount.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Schweich Wanted To Discuss Accusations Against Mo. Republican Party Chairman
- Politicians React to Death of Mo. Auditor Tom Schweich
- UPDATE: Missouri Auditor Schweich Dead In Apparent Suicide
- Eric Greitens Launches Exploratory Committee for Statewide Office
- More Than 400 Pounds of Marijuana Chocolate Seized
- Director of State Dept. of Public Safety Dan Isom Resigning