(KMOX) – Several groups are calling for a vote recount on the Right to Farm issue that narrowly passed in the primary election.
Missouri’s Food for America, the Missouri Farmers Union and the Missouri Rural Crisis Center called it a deceptive amendment.
It passed by just 2,490 votes out of a nearly a million cast.
Opponents call it a statistical tie and say Missouri voters deserve a recount.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- St. Charles Considers Sales Tax Hike
- Missouri House Advances ‘Personhood’ Legislation
- Missouri Supreme Court: No Tax Loophole for Doughnut Holes
- Voter ID Requirement Advancing in Missouri Senate
- Missouri House Passes Legislation to Protect Airbnb
- Controversy in Hanley Hills Over Convicted Felon Elected as Trustee