(KMOX) – Several groups are calling for a vote recount on the Right to Farm issue that narrowly passed in the primary election.
Missouri’s Food for America, the Missouri Farmers Union and the Missouri Rural Crisis Center called it a deceptive amendment.
It passed by just 2,490 votes out of a nearly a million cast.
Opponents call it a statistical tie and say Missouri voters deserve a recount.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Countdown to Trump: Women Express Concerns about Trump’s Promises
- Countdown to Trump: Repealing the Affordable Care Act
- Missouri Has Budget Shortfall; Lawmaker Calls for More Cuts
- Lawsuit Filed by Man Arrested For Flag Burning, Posting Photos to Facebook
- Right-to-Work Bill Advances in Missouri House
- Trump Denounces ‘Disgrace’ of Reports of Russian Ties to Him