Several Groups Call for Right to Farm Vote Recount
(KMOX) – Several groups are calling for a vote recount on the Right to Farm issue that narrowly passed in the primary election.
Missouri’s Food for America, the Missouri Farmers Union and the Missouri Rural Crisis Center called it a deceptive amendment.
It passed by just 2,490 votes out of a nearly a million cast.
Opponents call it a statistical tie and say Missouri voters deserve a recount.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Coleman Appointed to Missouri Utility Regulation Panel
- Nixon: Mo. Will be ‘Very Prepared’ for Anniversary of Brown’s Death
- Prop 1 Calls for $180 Million in City Upgrades
- Rauner Vetoes Strike and Lockout Ban as Union OKs Extension
- Tale of Two Cities – Report Shows Racial Divide in St. Louis
- Carbondale Reinstates Halloween After Violence in Past