Several Groups Call for Right to Farm Vote Recount
(KMOX) - Several groups are calling for a vote recount on the Right to Farm issue that narrowly passed in the primary election.
Missouri’s Food for America, the Missouri Farmers Union and the Missouri Rural Crisis Center called it a deceptive amendment.
It passed by just 2,490 votes out of a nearly a million cast.
Opponents call it a statistical tie and say Missouri voters deserve a recount.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Mark Reardon – 10/23/14 – John Gaskin, Mike Bost
- Nixon: No Talks in a While with the Rams
- Missouri Teacher Tenure Could Change to Performance Standards
- County Council Unanimously Passes Resolution to Speed Up Coldwater Creek Cleanup
- Nixon Creating Group to Address Ferguson Issues
- City Delays Vote on Fate of New Life Center