(KMOX) – Several groups are calling for a vote recount on the Right to Farm issue that narrowly passed in the primary election.
Missouri’s Food for America, the Missouri Farmers Union and the Missouri Rural Crisis Center called it a deceptive amendment.
It passed by just 2,490 votes out of a nearly a million cast.
Opponents call it a statistical tie and say Missouri voters deserve a recount.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- St. Charles Will Adhere to Intl. Building Code
- Circuit Court Judge Orders Gun Ban at Saint Louis Zoo
- Madigan: Democrats Draft Budget With 4 Days Left In Session
- Supreme Court Rules for Missouri Church in Playground Case
- Missouri NAACP Issuing Travel Advisory Against the State
- What You Need To Know About The Supreme Court’s Travel Ban Decision