ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Lengthy Kingshighway Bridge Project Wrapping Up
- Hard Times for Sears as Retailer Notes Doubt About Future
- St. Louis Police: Crash Victim’s Body Went Unnoticed
- Anheuser-Busch Releases MLB-Inspired Budweiser
- PHOTOS: Police Search for More Persons of Interest in MetroLink Shooting
- Chaminade Alumni Jayson Tatum Declares for NBA Draft