CVC Offers Waiting Lounge for Parents During One Direction Concert
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Gov. Nixon Addresses Police Requests for Reimbursement After Ferguson
- Schnucks Issues Recall for Ground Beef
- Expert: Grand Jury is Preliminary, Necessary Check on Police Powers
- Arrest Made in St. Charles Robberies
- Expert: Anheuser-Busch Statement to NFL Is ‘Strong Public Message’
- Boeing, SpaceX Land NASA Contracts to Build Space Capsules