ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Parson Becomes First Black Council Member In Florissant
- Join KMOX Producer Dave Cline In The March of Dimes
- Less Invasive Option for Heart Surgery Becomes Available to Patients
- Ladue HS Renovations On Track
- Senate Confirms New Missouri Revenue Director
- Aviation Officer Gives His Version of United Flight Removal