ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Great White Sharks in the Mississippi River?
- Bobcat Hunting Opponents Seek Permits to Curb Illinois Cull
- Stolen Base at World Series Means Free Tacos at Taco Bell
- Election Director: County is as Prepared as Can Be For Nov. 8th
- Derailed Coal Train Knocks Out Power For Hundreds
- Infant Dead, 2 Children Hospitalized After St. Louis Fire