ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Cardinals Introduce Free Agent Signee Dexter Fowler
- Man Convicted of Shooting Officers During Ferguson Protest
- Southern Illinois University Approves Campus Alcohol Sales
- Shootings Overnight in St. Louis Leave 2 Dead, 1 Clinging to Life
- St. Louis’ Tallest Residential Building Planned for Kingshighway
- 2016 St. Louis Award Winner: Anna Crosslin