CVC Offers Waiting Lounge for Parents During One Direction Concert
ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Castle Point Man Charged In South St. Louis Murder
- Neighbors Question 11-Year-Old’s Motive in Fatal Shooting
- Jennings Mayor to Pine Lawn: Do Your Research About County Police
- Peacock Feels Good After Another Meeting with NFL Commissioner
- Police: 11-Year-Old Boy Shoots, Kills Intruder
- Koster Warns Radiation Found Off Site Near Bridgeton Landfill