ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Clinton: My ‘Skin Crawled’ as Trump Hovered on Debate Stage
- NAACP Travel Advisory Continues to Dent Convention Business
- Greitens: If State Senator Doesn’t Resign, ‘Steps Will Be Taken to Remove Her’
- Dad Creates App Making Parents’ Texts Impossible For Kids To Ignore
- St. Louis Lambert Airport Lands WOW Air for More International Flights
- Illinois Cancels Voting Session for Education Funding Bill