ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- New Gateway Arch Museum Will Open In July 2018
- Shake Shack Pop-Up Coming to Downtown St. Louis
- It’s In — St. Louis Region Submits Bid for Amazon Headquarters
- St. Louis Man Accused in Killing Over Candy
- Missouri Proposes Hyperloop-Linked Amazon HQ2 in Both St. Louis and Kansas City
- All-Female Crew Becomes Southwest’s First ‘Unmanned’ Boeing 737 Flight