ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Busch Siblings Fear Future of Grant’s Farm Could Be As A Subdivision
- No Charges For Man Who Fatally Shot 13-Year-Old
- Major Case Squad Investigates Woman’s Death In Ferguson
- Man in Chimp Mask Robs O’Fallon, MO Gas Station
- Drones Getting Lots of Attention in Stores This Weekend
- St. Louis Police Work With Local FBI to Prevent Terrorist Attacks