ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Crestwood TIF Commission Recommends Approval Of Mall Redevelopment Plan
- Missouri Senators Consider Government Role in Road Safety
- Radiologist Uses Images To Create Art
- Vehicle Emissions Test Notices Suspended Amid Budget Impasse
- Missouri Senate Backs Fees for Missed Medicaid Appointment
- Ferguson Defends Its Changes to DOJ Order