CVC Offers Waiting Lounge for Parents During One Direction Concert
ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- TriWest Healthcare Plans to Hire 500 People in Kansas City
- Illinois Courtrooms Facing Shortage of Court Reporters
- Woman Accused in Antifreeze Deaths Wants Statements Tossed
- Cierpiot Elected by Peers to Missouri House Majority Leader
- Woman Sues Credit Reporting Firms for Declaring Her Dead
- DOJ Releases Scathing Report on St. Louis County Family Court