CVC Offers Waiting Lounge for Parents During One Direction Concert
ST. LOUIS – Is someone you know attending the One Direction concert tonight at the Edward Jones Dome?
The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission will offer a special waiting lounge for parents in the plaza lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the One Direction concert.
The lounge will feature complimentary Wi-Fi, along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms. In addition, Levy Restaurants will offer a limited menu of food and beverages. Access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the plaza entrance.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Sextortion, Cyber Crime Targeting Young Boys and Girls
- Judge: Chicago Jail’s Newspaper Ban Violates 1st Amendment
- VIDEO: Police Release Video of Armed Robbery Suspect
- Judge Bars Full State Worker Pay Without Illinois Budget
- One Year Later: More Questions In Case Of Missing Mo. Woman
- Is This Watergate or Boxgate? Uber Delivers Letters, Bottled Water to Taxicab Commissioners