ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Protestors with the union representing workers at the Metro Transit union picketed Thursday outside Metro headquarters on Laclede’s Landing.
The union has held several demonstrations this week to call attention to Metro CEO John Nations getting a $75,000 wage hike, while workers remain in a contract dispute.
Nations says workers too could have a raise if they would ratify his contract offer that also includes replacing the pension system with a 401k plan for new hires.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Trump Visits Boeing Plant In St. Louis, Talks Up Tax Reform
- Missouri Governor Indicted On Felony Invasion Of Privacy Charge
- Duckworth Will Not ‘Mindlessly Cater To Whims Of Cadet Bone Spurs’
- Incoming Snow, Ice Could Impact Driving Conditions
- Giraffe Born at Kansas City Zoo Weighs 105 Pounds
- Jake Bain’s Success Story To Be Featured At Blues Pride Night