Police: Fatal Shooting Stemmed From Argument Over Car
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Police say this morning’s south St. Louis murder stemmed from an argument over the purchase of a vehicle.
They say that after arguing with a 26-year-old man at Michigan and Nagel, 18-year-old Napolean Plummer of Riverview fired several shots at the man’s home.
As Plummer and his 17-year-old friend got into their car, the man opened fire, hitting Plummer in the back.
Plummer was found in the car a few blocks away at Courtois and Ivory. The other teen was not hurt.
The suspect was arrested.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Police Looking for Bank Bandit
- U.S. Considers Banning Type of Popular Rifle Ammunition
- Former Chief Fitch Sees Lose-Lose Scenario for Ferguson with DOJ Action
- Person of Interest Sought in 2014 Homicide
- Chief Dotson Blasts Amendment Allowing Felons to be Armed
- Nebraska Police Find Marijuana Inside Container Labeled ‘Not Weed’