ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police say this morning’s south St. Louis murder stemmed from an argument over the purchase of a vehicle.
They say that after arguing with a 26-year-old man at Michigan and Nagel, 18-year-old Napolean Plummer of Riverview fired several shots at the man’s home.
As Plummer and his 17-year-old friend got into their car, the man opened fire, hitting Plummer in the back.
Plummer was found in the car a few blocks away at Courtois and Ivory. The other teen was not hurt.
The suspect was arrested.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Reports: Human Remains Found in Kinloch Identified as Monica Sykes
- Man Accused of Threatening Jewish Centers Appears in Court
- Metro-East Home Recently Targeted in Drive-By Catches Fire
- Man Shot By Security Guard in Ferguson
- Crime Update: Several Shootings in 24 Hours
- Woman Shot Outside Ladue Schnucks; Man Sought by Police Found Dead