ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police say this morning’s south St. Louis murder stemmed from an argument over the purchase of a vehicle.
They say that after arguing with a 26-year-old man at Michigan and Nagel, 18-year-old Napolean Plummer of Riverview fired several shots at the man’s home.
As Plummer and his 17-year-old friend got into their car, the man opened fire, hitting Plummer in the back.
Plummer was found in the car a few blocks away at Courtois and Ivory. The other teen was not hurt.
The suspect was arrested.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Police Search for Shrewsbury Hit-and-Run Driver
- Police To ‘The Hill’ Residents: ‘Stay Alert and Protect Yourself’
- ‘Contact 911’ Message on Package Leads to Arrest
- STL Man Arrested for Shooting Car Windows with BB Gun
- 8 People Indicted for Smash-and-Grab at Missouri Saks Store
- Webster University Narrows Investigation into Racist Fliers