ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police say this morning’s south St. Louis murder stemmed from an argument over the purchase of a vehicle.
They say that after arguing with a 26-year-old man at Michigan and Nagel, 18-year-old Napolean Plummer of Riverview fired several shots at the man’s home.
As Plummer and his 17-year-old friend got into their car, the man opened fire, hitting Plummer in the back.
Plummer was found in the car a few blocks away at Courtois and Ivory. The other teen was not hurt.
The suspect was arrested.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- UPDATE: Suspect Killed During Standoff with St. Louis Police Identified
- Assault Charges Divide Voters in Montana Special Election
- Cairo Man Get Life in Prison for Bank Robbery, Stabbing
- Man Accused of Impersonating Purple Heart Recipient
- Manhunt Over as Shooting Suspect Captured
- City, County Police Search for Suspect Vehicle in Fatal Shootings