ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – At the St. Louis Cardinals’ game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday night, Cardinal fans came face-to-face with Ferguson protestors chanting for justice for Michael Brown outside Busch Stadium.
A video of the confrontation was captured for Argus Streaming News.
Near the beginning, the video shows a small group of protestors chanting “Justice for Mike Brown,” as a large group of fans chants, “Let’s go Cardinals.”
Some fans later switch the chant to “Let’s go Darren,” referring to Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who shot Michael Brown.
Warning: This video contains graphic language.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Missouri Court Overturns Law Enacted After Ferguson Unrest
- Police Say Man in Ferguson Photo is Apparent Suicide
- Audit: Ferguson Courts ‘In Disarray’ After Police Killing
- Judge Rejects Effort to Reinstall Painting in Capitol
- Municipal Election Results – Highlights
- Ferguson Re-Elects James Knowles as Mayor