ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – At the St. Louis Cardinals’ game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday night, Cardinal fans came face-to-face with Ferguson protestors chanting for justice for Michael Brown outside Busch Stadium.
A video of the confrontation was captured for Argus Streaming News.
Near the beginning, the video shows a small group of protestors chanting “Justice for Mike Brown,” as a large group of fans chants, “Let’s go Cardinals.”
Some fans later switch the chant to “Let’s go Darren,” referring to Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who shot Michael Brown.
Warning: This video contains graphic language.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Settlement Amount Released in Michael Brown Case
- Ferguson Making Progress, Justice Department Attorneys Say
- Settlement Reached in Lawsuit Over Michael Brown’s Death
- Michael Brown Movie In The Works At Warner Brothers
- Neighbors Concerned About Crime, Drugs Near Ferguson Market
- Missouri Report: Black Drivers More Likely To Be Pulled Over