ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Starting today, Ameren Missouri customers will start receiving their new-look energy statements.
The new bill won’t be a postcard, it will now be an enclosed, full-page statement with graphics.
Assistant Vice President of Customer Experience Tara Oglesby describes it as a cleaner, easier-to-read format.
“On the top right of the statement customers will see very clearly their billing information, their last payment, when their next payment is due and any other information related to the amount that they owe,” Oglesby explains.
She says the charges are spelled out more clearly and are the first thing you notice upon opening the statement.
Even before the first bill is mailed out, Ogelsby says the new format already received customer approval during the design stage.
The full-page, enclosed bills replace the old postcard-style format and they’ll start going out this week.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- 31st Annual Guns ‘N Hoses Is Sold Out
- Missouri Minimum Wage Set To Rise To $7.85 An Hour
- Welcome Home: Hundreds Gather To Welcome Flamions To New Smart Home
- Vote to Oust Missouri Education Chief Falls 1 Vote Short
- Student Admits to Writing Racist Message on Parkway Central Mirror
- Execution Date Set for Missouri Inmate With Rare Condition