CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (KMOX) – No one was hurt but dozens were evacuated from the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Chesterfield late Monday night following a two-alarm fire on an upper floor.
It’s unclear what started the blaze, but the suspected origin point is a trash bin.
(TM and Copyright 2016 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2016 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)