KMOX Radio (AM 1120) is dedicated to being the dominant information and entertainment source for the St. Louis region. The station signed on Christmas Eve, 1925 and is heard in 44 states and throughout much of Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. “The Voice of St. Louis” is woven into the fabric of the community. Day in and day out, KMOX’s news, talk and sports format is the information life line for Mid-America. KMOX boasts the largest radio news department in St. Louis and Missouri and also has the resources of CBS News and AP. Additional alliances with KMOV-TV, The Weather Channel, Metro Networks, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, St. Louis Business Journal, St. Louis American and the Suburban Journals ensure that KMOX listeners have the most credible, timely and in-depth information. KMOX is Mid-America’s Most Trusted Source for News.
The station’s roster includes nationally respected journalists, legendary broadcasters, sports icons and growing talent. With names like Debbie Monterrey, Doug McElvein, Tom Ackerman, Ron Jacober, Charlie Brennan, Mark Reardon, Carol Daniel, Dan McLaughlin, Chris Kerber, Jon Grayson, Kevin Wheeler, and Rush Limbaugh, St. Louisans describe KMOX’s family of broadcasters as “friends you can depend on.” KMOX is the home to an experienced group of broadcasters who represent the diverse interests and needs of their audience.
In the sports arena, KMOX voices of the past and present speak for themselves: Jack Buck, Harry Caray, Joe Garagiola, Bob Costas, Joe Buck, Mike Shannon, Dan Dierdorf, Gary Bender, Dan Kelly, Bernie Miklasz, Ron Jacober, Bernie Federko, and Joe Micheletti. A rich tradition of legendary sports broadcasters and play-by-play broadcasting has earned KMOX the title of “America’s Sports Voice.” Home of the St. Louis Cardinals and the St. Louis Blues, sports fans throughout the Midwest tune to AM 1120 to get the latest sports coverage and sports talk programs.
KMOX’s pledge is simple…to be the dominant information and entertainment source for the St. Louis Region! KMOX is committed to news. KMOX is committed to providing traffic and weather information. KMOX is committed to sports. KMOX is committed to educating, informing and entertaining St. Louisans. KMOX has the heartbeat of the community in mind, responding to charitable needs.
KMOX belongs to the people of St. Louis. This is an honor and responsibility KMOX takes very seriously. That’s why KMOX is the “Voice of St. Louis.”
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- RT @Brpkelly: We update the St. Charles County storm/flood damage in moments at kmox.com/listen 16 minutes ago
- In the news at 7: city-council partnerships, shootings in Berkeley, new virus research at SLU, and much more. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 36 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: More #STL City and County merging and compelling descriptions of yesterday's Berkeley shootout coming up at http://t.co/Wbjzc… 38 minutes ago
- City, County Will Merge Bomb & Arson Squads cbsloc.al/17XFOVp 42 minutes ago