Latest Autos News
- Winter Car Washes Prevent Damage The return of snow in the forecast means the return of brine and salt to the roadways, and that should mean the return of motorists to car washes.
- Motorists Able to Apply for Money Back on Red Light Camera Tickets If you're wondering whether that postcard you got in the mail about a class action settlement on red light cameras is legit - it is.
- UPDATED: Chief Belmar: Berkeley Officer Did Not Have Body Camera On Police are investigating a fatal, officer-involved shooting in Berkeley.
- Cars Stolen From V.A. Hospital Parking Lot Spokeswoman says contractor in charge of valet parking at John Cochran is tightening up security
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 36 At least 36 people have died and 44 have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.