Rams Coach Jeff Fisher joined Kevin Wheeler on Wednesday to discuss his thoughts on the draft and his outlook for the upcoming Rams’ season. The voice of the Blues, Chris Kerber, joined Kevin to talk […]
Russ Lande of RussLande.com talks Super Bowl predictions and the future of Manti Te’o among other football topics. Chris Kerber and Maurice Drummond work up the courage to taste test Bill Reker’s fake chicken.
Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com joins the show to discuss the upcoming matchup with the St. Louis Rams Announcer Brendan Burke of the Peoria Rivermen joins the show to discuss the teams season. Maury Brown of […]
You won’t find him near the top in all time franchise list categories of goals, assists, points, hat tricks, or power play goals. He does rank 5th all-time in games played and 9th all time in penalty minutes. Right now Bob may be best known for his love of the Blues, nonstop jokes, and two bar locations in Valley Park and St. Charles. But Bob fits the profile of another kind of all-time great.
It’s an intriguing trend in sports. Can and older coach with old school ways be effective? Will younger players respond? Can the more experienced coach relate to today’s athlete? Which coach is best fit for where the organization sits in the building/winning process?
The NHL Hall of Fame Class is very deserving, the current NHL CBA is scheduled to expire in September, I am dumbfounded with a horrifying trend and there are always intriguing stories that come out of the Olympics.
There have been some tremendous positives and now there is the chance it can culminate in a New York / Los Angeles Final.
The only thing standing between the St. Louis Blues and what could be an exciting second half and playoff run is luck. With that luck comes the most important thing and that is health. If the St. Louis Blues are lucky enough to not just get healthy, but stay healthy, they could have one of the more memorable seasons in a long time.
Sports and social issues will always be intertwined. It does not mean it’s a comfortable relationship for fans, but it’s there. Thomas had a strong belief and felt this was an opportunity to show it.
This was the first real pressure game he has played as a Blue. Combining where the team is in the standings with the beginning of the second half, it’s a road game and in his old building. It’s a game where he had to control his emotions in order to win, and a game where he no doubt wanted a win badly.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 5 minutes ago
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 38 minutes ago
- Statue Missing from National Frontier Trails Museum cbsloc.al/1015nzS 44 minutes ago
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Communities Concerned, Criticize Proposed South County Connector « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/11JW9Vb 51 minutes ago