Shopping & Style
- Top Florists In St. Louis To Get A Holiday Poinsettia
- Top Spots For Facials In The St. Louis Area
- Top Spots For 2012 Black Friday Shopping Deals In The St. Louis Area
- Top Salons For Hair Extensions In The St. Louis Area
- Top Places For Teeth Whitening In The St. Louis Area
- Top Places For Rain Gear In The St. Louis Area
- Top Spots For Fall Jackets In The St. Louis Area
- Top Sporting Goods Stores In The St. Louis Area
- Keep Your Glow: Top Spray Tan Salons In St. Louis
- Top Spots In St. Louis That Offer A Military Discount
The company will reportedly close all 399 stores nationwide by September. The nation’s second-largest bookseller, which employs about 10,700 employees, will begin liquidating stores this week.
Who wore it right and who was all wrong? Check out the gallery and share your picks with us.
Gas prices crept over $4.00 per gallon in San Francisco, California.