Tom AckermanKMOX Sports Director @Ackerman1120
Because it appears they have the resolve to keep games close, I think the Rams can get up to 7-8 wins. To me, it all depends on the health of Sam Bradford. If they can keep him upright, he has the ability to move the chains – and the clock. A consistent running game will be important. I think the Rams’ defense is good enough to give some opposing offenses trouble. Within the division, the 49ers won’t get rattled, but the Seahawks and Cardinals are vulnerable – and they’ll see the Rams four times. Inexperienced QB’s also exist on the Dolphins and Vikings. Playing a December game in Buffalo will be a challenge, but the Rams might be able to steal a road game late in the season at Tampa Bay.
Nathan GrimmKMOX Blogger @Nate_Grimm
Now that we've seen that the Rams will be competitive, this question boils down to the team's schedule. The Rams don't catch any breaks playing the NFC North, but the AFC East should provide the team with some winnable games. That, paired with the fact that I'm still not a huge believer in the NFC West outside of the 49ers, leaves a lot of games as toss ups. It won't be many more than six - in fact, 7-9 might be a best-case scenario - but if things go the right way I think they can exceed that number.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Ballpark Village Update Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Stan Musial's Home Up for Sale Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at...
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Busch Stadium Transforming... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
St. Louis Stadium Guides
- Busch Stadium The stadium has a seating capacity for more than 46,000 fans per game and features an open-air design.
- Edward Jones Dome The Edward Jones Dome hosts NFL games, auto shows, racing events, conventions, exhibitions and touring acts.
- Scottrade Center The Scottrade Center houses the St. Louis Blues, as well as traveling ice shows, concerts and sporting events.