KMOX Sports Correspondent
KMOX is looking for a Sports Correspondent to report from Florida this coming March.
The winner will receive an all-expense paid trip for four days to Jupiter, Florida. The successful candidate will work alongside KMOX Sports Director Tom Ackerman for a once in a lifetime experience to be behind the scenes with full credentials. The Spring Training Correspondent will have the opportunity to conduct interviews with players and coaches, report back on KMOX and be featured on KMOX.com.
Voting is now closed. Tune into KMOX at 5:15 PM today to find out who will be the next KMOX Sports Correspondent!
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- St. Louis County Will Loan $400 M To Metro Transit cbsloc.al/10l3Chm 23 minutes ago
- Possible Illegal Videotaping at Belleville School cbsloc.al/10l0cLE 48 minutes ago
- Stan Musial’s Ladue House For Sale cbsloc.al/10kTxRD 1 hour ago
- Some East St. Louis City Employees Test Positive for Drugs cbsloc.al/183w4su 2 hours ago