John Hancock’s political experience spans three decades in grassroots and electoral politics. He is a former state legislator, was the GOP nominee for Missouri Secretary of State in 1992 and 1996, served as executive director of the Missouri Republican Party from 1997 to 2003. He continues providing political consultation to the state party. Under his leadership, Missouri Republicans made historic progress. Since 1997, the state GOP has gained seats in the US House, US Senate, taken majorities in the State House and State Senate and recaptured the Governor’s Office.
Hancock has developed and implemented the firm’s fundraising activities for its clients, ranging from presidential campaigns, the Republican National Committee, the Missouri Republican Party and numerous non-profit clients.
In 2005, Hancock established Public Pulse Research, which has planned and executed public opinion surveys for corporate and political clients, including state-wide and local political campaigns. He created the Missouri Pulse Poll, a quarterly statewide survey that provides public opinion to political and corporate clients. Public Pulse also has provided valuable research services to clients in 18 states.
Hancock has worked in the public relations / media affairs industry since 1993 for a number of corporate clients. He also serves a producer of special events.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 6 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 7 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 8 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 9 hours ago