Megan has earned numerous honors for her work, including a National Edward R. Murrow Award from the Radio Television News Directors Association for a 2007 series on “PlayBoys” — a look at the behaviors of professional athletes, teams and fans. Since arriving at KMOX in 1997, she’s played a number of roles at the station including airborne traffic reporter, news anchor and show host.
Prior to moving to the St. Louis area, Megan was Assistant News Director at public radio station WSIU-FM in Carbondale, Illinois. She has a Masters Degree in Public Affairs Reporting from the former Sangamon State University in Springfield, Illinois and completed her undergraduate work in Mass Communications at Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @Brpkelly: Missouri gets a C- infrastructure grade from ASCE, better than Nation's D+. #kmoxnews 25 minutes ago
- In the news at 7:30: The cost of the Schnucks lawsuit, Biondi meets with SLU faculty, and homelessness in the county betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 35 minutes ago
- Two Killed in Shootings Tuesday Night cbsloc.al/183j2ei 38 minutes ago
- In the news at 7: Joplin remembers the 2011 tornado, charges in Monday's deadly van crash, and a new health care scam betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago