Tom Calhoun was born and raised in the Metro-East, is a mass communications graduate of SIU-E, and is now in his second tour of duty at KMOX. He has been in broadcasting in an on-air or management capacity for over thirty-five years.
Tom’s voice is also heard on a number of other radio stations nationally through his voiceover business-Tom Calhoun Studios. Tom also operates Calhoun Advertising, an ad agency serving St. Louis-area clientele.
Tom is the public-address voice of the St. Louis Blues and has not missed a game since taking over in 1987. He also handles the public address system for the baseball games of the Frontier League Gateway Grizzlies.
Tom and wife Barb reside in Millstadt, Illinois. They have two adult sons.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 2 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 3 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 3 hours ago
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 4 hours ago