Get ready for Pet-A-Palooza 2013! Join us Saturday, July 20th from 10am-4pm at Purina Farms in Gray Summit, Missouri, for this pet-friendly festival.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE AT PET-A-PALOOZA 2013?
- Pet Agility Courses: This year, we will feature 3 different courses!
- Boutique Boulevard: Where event goers will find all the pawcentials you need! Pawpering, pawdicures, and pawcesseries all in one place for your four legged friend. Or…maybe you can experience a Pet Psychic and get snapped by the Puparazzi on the red carpet. To see all of the vendors with your pawcentials, click here
- Adoption Alley: 12 local adoption agencies will be on-site helping event goers who are looking for their first or another four legged friend to join their family. Pet-a-Palooza will provide adoption agencies big and small the opportunity to find forever homes for those pets in need.
- The Main Arena: The entertainment hub of this year’s event, the Main Arena is the jewel in the Pet-A-Palooza crown. Centrally located within the main event space, the Main Arena has a packed schedule with something for everyone! A Ruff Ruff Runway Show, Clever Trick Competition, and Costume Contest are just a few of the activities on the schedule.
- The Pro Plan Performance Team Dog Shows: These talented dogs will perform at The Incredible Dog Arena at 11a, 1p, & 3p.
- Abra-Kid-Abra Kids Corner: Step into a world of magic as magicians on-site dazzle you and your family. Leap into a jumpy castle and have a pet-acular time!
- Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Q’s and Vet A’s: As our exclusive vet on-site, the staff from Banfield Pet Hospital will be available to suggest the ideal next steps to determine pet health issues, answer simple questions, schedule appointments and refer guests to specialists.
- Overhead Door Company of St. Louis Watering Hole: In the middle of the dog days of summer, our four legged friends are going to need a drink. They can stop at any of the Watering Holes to quench their thirst before they move on through the event.
In addition to all of these activities, you can still enjoy the great features Purina Farms has to offer every day. These include a canine agility course, the Incredible Dog Challenge, the Barn and Play area, and more. Wagon Rides will take place during the day from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The event is free to attend.
CAN I BRING MY PET?
Pets are allowed to accompany you and your family at the event. The only pets that will be allowed on-site are those that are healthy, properly vaccinated, and non-aggressive. All animals must be leashed at ALL times.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
The event will take place at the Purina Event Center at Purina Farms. Purina Farms is located in Gray Summit, just 10 minutes from Six Flags. Use the map below for directions.
WHAT KINDS OF PETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION?
Everything from dogs and cats to rabbits and ferrets! Rescue organizations will be on site to help make sure this is the biggest adoption event in St. Louis. Visitors will be able to complete applications to adopt pets, and your furry friend can be claimed at the shelter after the event. Be sure to check out the complete list of adoptions agencies attending this year’s Pet-A-Palooza.
This event may be recorded. By entering these premises or attending this event you consent to being photographed, audio recorded and/or video recorded and you release CBS Radio Inc., its affiliated entities and their officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing or publication of interviews, performances, photographs, computer images or sound and/or video recordings. CBS Radio Inc., its affiliated entities and their licensees may make unlimited use of all or any portion of such photographs and recordings, worldwide, in any medium, in any manner, for any purpose, without compensation to you. You are also waiving any right of privacy or publicity that you may have.
Need more information about Pet-A-Palooza 2013? We have it all HERE!
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS