More Latest Photos

Llywelyn's Watch Party
St. Louis PrideFest Parade 2017
Mark Buehrle's Jersey Retirement Ceremony
National Kidney Foundation Golf Classic
Llywelyn's Cardinals Watch Party
Criminal History of James T. HodgkinsonCriminal history records of Belleville shooter James T. Hodgkinson.

1. Dale Gibbs says:

WAY TO CHUCK YOU DESERVE IT I GREW UP WITH YOU WENT TO “SOCK HOPS” WITH YOUR RECORDS AND STILL AM A DIE HARD ROCK N’ ROLLER @ 65 (THANK YOU XM RADIO) ………… LONG LIFE TO YOU AND LONG LIVE ROCK N’ ROLL.

1. Pablo says:

Miss Q <3Thank you so much, we were really happy when we read this. Season 4 is over and it was such a rrspsiuing ending. We thought that Chuck and B belong together.Is B pregnant with Chucks baby? or the Prince? We also couldnt believe what happened with Charlie (Ivy) and Vannessa. Aslo why is Georgina back in the story… We miss our discussion on Thursday lunchtime. Lastly, did you know that Justin is in Japan but sadly we didnt get to go to his concert but maybe next time.We hope to hear from you soon xoxoK and L (:

2. Bruna says:

Rock elite is famous? i just etstad my opinion! u cant say whether it is right or wrong! I dun care whatever u think, people got different concept! U cannot make me love them at all! sorry

3. Anna says:

Chuck has had an open pressure sore on the boottm of his left foot for a very long time.I decided to take him to a wound specialist for a fresh look and different approach to get it healed so we can do more aggresive P.T. and start taking him to a pool.As soon as the wound dr. gives the okay we are gonna start swimming:)I’m very excited about that.I think that swimming will trigger the left side of his body to respond to the brain’s demands.Keep your fingers crossed.He is healing at his speed and I’m trying not to control the uncontrollable.He’s my miracle!!

2. Koming says:

i need help with guitar olnoisg?ive been playing guitar for about 9 months (lessons for 6) and im honestly not bad at all but when it comes to playing other peoples solos its harder to learn? i can play my own simple blues stuff but its harder to learn solos (p.s. not guitar riffs, theyre easy) .any hints/help? also i can play the entire solo for of wolf and man by metallica off the black album. its one of the only solos i know and im amazed i can play that (?) hahaha

3. Cece says:

Humm I love to support khmer eaetrtninment, but I just found a few songs I love out of all Rock songs. Rather listen to the original classic song from Samouth and Sothea. Peace.

4. Queenera says:

Just testing out the new Blog fuaetre on the site! I’m excited! Going to spread the word, so if you stop by, leave a comment on the art or whatever you find that interests you.Chuck

5. Anulik says:

This is my first time I’ve visited this wtbeise. I discovered a lot of fascinating things in your site. With a lot of comments in your articles, I think if I have leisure time. I keep on visiting ….

6. Emre says:

I saw Michael McDonald in concert tnogiht () and that is one smooooth silver fox he was AWESOME. His voice is still 100% intact, it was the ! Having finally heard What A Fool Believes’ sung live I had to come home and watch this of Y.R. one more time. Love it love it love it. Stay smoooooth.

7. Nikhil says:

rockers: bringin the drama! but then again i was a kid when much of this music came out, so I thugoht it was all pretty dramatic anyway.i KNEW the 1st ep would what a fool believes it was the 1st song i thugoht of when i searched rock !

8. Mabell says:

Amon Amarth! Probably get Oden instead of Twilight of the Thunder God.Lamb of God, Pantera The two most inulfential metal bands of my life.My top 5 are;PanteraLamb of GodSlayerMetallicaIron Maiden.Check em out ;P

9. Mpumi says:

Ez valami ionazystosan jf3 zene! Első halle1sra az ember feje9be bfajik e9s ott is marad! Nagggyon jf3! Me9g sok ilyet lenne jf3 hallgatni!