Total Information AM
Live long and prosper?
Nick Ledden reports.
The FIRST Robotics Competition Is Over Now
Learning about tornadoes.
Diana Barr reports.
How are things in Washington right now?
Come see the robots run for FREE!
How high’s the water Mama?
About The Show
KMOX owns the morning airwaves. Five days a week, St. Louis wakes up to Doug McElvein and Debbie Monterrey, and wouldn't think of facing the day any other way. With up-to-the-minute news, traffic and weather together, sports and information, no other station can match their coverage of the latest-breaking stories.
- Tuesday, May 21st
- 5:35 CBS provides us with a view of our nation’s capitol with the Eye on Washington report.
- If bad weather strikes be sure to listen to KMOX for all the latest updates.
- What to call the new Mississippi River bridge? The debate continues. Brett Blume goes live at 6:30 on @KMOX kmox.com/listen 17 hours ago
- We go live to Bridgeton and that smelly land fill after CBS at 6. @KMOX kmox.com/listen 17 hours ago
- Lovely, lazy Sunday so far. Things pick up in a short while though. 1 day ago
- @stlouist @jmannies "low customer activity." I liked the personal attention! Great sales. I'm sad. @Macys 8 hours ago
- Very sad to hear about Dwntn @Macys closing. Love that location. Will I drive to county? @downtownstlouis 8 hours ago
- RT @circusflora: Director Cecil and Set Designer Sarah admire the new set as it gets installed instagram.com/p/Zi_Ft9Np0n/ 8 hours ago
- Prayers for Oklahoma. 7 hours ago
- @parkerleppien Thanks man. I appreciate it. 17 hours ago
- @parkerleppien Hosting. McDermott and Keough have the play-by-play. Wheeler and Hrabe on the sidelines. 1 day ago
Birthdays & Anniversaries
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Birthdays and Anniversaries
1220 Olive Street, 3rd Floor
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Submit requests at least 5 working days prior to event
- Saturday & Sunday requests air on Friday & Monday respectively
- We can't air belated announcements & do not air retirements
- We are not responsible for email or U.S. Postal Service delays