A coroner says none of five men killed when their van repeatedly overturned on Interstate 70 near Vandalia was carrying identification.
A woman is in custody following the hit-and-run death of a 26-year-old pedestrian in the St. Louis County town of Overland.
Authorities say the child was hit near the intersection of Jefferson and Hickory around 12:30 p.m.
Patrick Walsh of Florissant pleaded guilty in November to two counts of involuntary manslaughter and five counts of second-degree assault.
Police say driver Steven Shamrock was conscious and talking to first responders. He told them he tried to gain control of his car after it hydroplaned, but couldn’t.
Authorities tell KMOX the male victim was working on a water main at Brentwood and Manchester.
The 25-year-old driver thought she hit a deer.
A semi-tractor trailer carrying books flipped on northbound Lindbergh Boulevard near I-70 this afternoon.
The two boys from Troy Missouri, ages three and ten, were hurt in a crash on Interstate 70 Monday morning.
Police say the woman was driving on Page Avenue and claims that she tried to avoid vehicles that were racing.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste >> cbsloc.al/18nzJPr 1 hour ago
- Military Medals Left at Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter >> cbsloc.al/10RQxaT 1 hour ago
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 13 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 18 hours ago