Franklin County officials are waiting for a Supreme Court ruling involving a separation of church and state case in New York.
The American Civil Liberties Union says Ste. Genevieve County and former inmate Stanley Schell have settled a lawsuit filed in January.
A new lawsuit accuses police in Ellisville of violating the rights of drivers by prosecuting those who flash headlights to warn others.
The lawsuit claims the program violates students’ Fourth Amendment rights against unlawful searches and seizures.
The city of Desloge in St. Francois County, agreed this week to stop enforcing an ordinance prohibiting leaflets on streets and sidewalks.
The ACLU feels the surplus equipment is leading to more aggressive policing, especially in poor neighborhoods and neighborhoods of color.
U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber issued the ruling Tuesday in St. Louis in a case involving the Salem Public Library.
A House committee heard testimony on legislation by Rep. Casey Guernsey that would outlaw the use of unmanned aircraft to conduct surveillance.
“It was a very significant invasion of personal privacy and personal dignity to have someone plunge a needle in your arm while you’re handcuffed and restrained.”
The justices on Monday left in place a lower court ruling that found that the state’s anti-eavesdropping law violates free speech rights.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- St. Charles Co. Cleanup Estimated at $2.4 Million cbsloc.al/17XzgpE 44 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: I'm in for @KMOXTIAMDoug again this morning. Join me, @DebbieMonterrey and @Ackerman1120 at kmox.com/listen 51 minutes ago
- County Approves Economic Partnership With City cbsloc.al/11L3bZY 1 hour ago
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 8 hours ago