ST. LOUIS–(KMOX)–Courting the union vote, Mayoral hopeful Lewis Reed stood on the steps of city hall accusing Mayor Slay of pushing a plan to force new city hires to sign a document waiving their benefits. […]
One suggestion: extend the temporary income tax increase, set to expire in 2015, and earmark that revenue towards paying the pension obligations.
New HVAC, energy-efficient retrofits part of upgrade.
Announcement comes during annual PRIDE construction summit.
The Illinois AFL-CIO has endorsed Democrat Brad Harriman of O’Fallon.
Federal spending can be a hard sell to Republicans these days.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 26 minutes ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 1 hour ago
- St. Louis High School Senior Receives Top Honor cbsloc.al/16hxWdp @LadueSchools http://t.co/0PCopvcfWB 1 hour ago
- 2 Men Indicted in St. Clair County Drug Scandal cbsloc.al/143SzYI #IL 1 hour ago