The bill cleared the House 118-37 on Wednesday and passed the Senate earlier this year. It now goes to Gov. Jay Nixon.
The legislation bars Missouri state or local officials from adopting policies outlined in a 1992 United Nations document that could affect private property rights.
A Missouri House committee has endorsed legislation barring state or local officials from adopting policies stemming from a United Nations document promoting “sustainable development.”
A resolution approved 20 years ago by the United Nations is raising concern among some, that governments will begin taking property from private citizens.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Sam Bradford and Mayor Slay http://t.co/kr169vpM0j 4 hours ago
- RT @Brpkelly: A veteran like Bob Tway watches video of his swings on the range. And we expect to hit like Tiger. #seniorpga http://t.co/WSV… 4 hours ago
- RT @KMOXSports: Busch field converted for tomorrow night http://t.co/4Eck0yocn6 / courtesy of @MPHackmann 4 hours ago
- Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments cbsloc.al/18iXPe8 #stl #KMOV 4 hours ago