A man accused of killing eight people in Illinois and Missouri won’t face a second trial for aggravated battery after the case against him was dismissed.
Terisha B. Wallace, 18, was arrested today, Tuesday for attacking a 13-year-old male in Collinsville, Ill.
A woman is in jail for allegedly trying to stab a man with a fork at a local McDonald’s.
Suspect Warren Elders of Alton is charged with aggravated battery.
Woman charged with aggravated battery of a young child, who police say is a family member.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 48 minutes ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 1 hour ago
- St. Louis High School Senior Receives Top Honor cbsloc.al/16hxWdp @LadueSchools http://t.co/0PCopvcfWB 1 hour ago
- 2 Men Indicted in St. Clair County Drug Scandal cbsloc.al/143SzYI #IL 2 hours ago