Hitching health and greener planet hopes to the local food movement? You may want to reconsider.
Vernon Hugh Bowman seems comfortable with the old way of doing things, right down to the rotary-dial telephone he used in a conference call with reporters.
The courses are part of Annie’s Project, a program that started in Illinois in 2003 and has since spread to other states.
Some have suggested that ethanol production be temporarily halted to ensure enough feed for livestock.
USDA reports soybeans have a pretty good chance this year — if it ever rains.
Ag officials warn cattle grazing on some drought-stressed plants are at risk of falling ill or even dying.
Central Illinois crop insurance agent Rustin Godfrey says he’s been on the phone almost constantly with clients.
Food prices will be impacted. Dairy, meat and poultry, all dependent on corn for feeding animals
Much of the corn crop could be past the point of no return, says Mark Schleusener with the USDA..
EPA Regional Administrator Karl Brooks, from his Kansas City office, didn’t respond to interview requests.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In the news at 7: soccer tonight at Busch, Larry Conners leaves KMOV, concealed carry in Illinois, and more. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 4 minutes ago
- Some local McDonald’s workers left for Chicago yesterday to speak out at a shareholders’ meeting, asking for a raise cbsloc.al/12YQahL 17 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: It's an update on the Alton bedbug story we had for you last week. Listen at 6:30. @KMOX kmox.com/listen 35 minutes ago
- In the news at 6:30: a Busch Stadium crowd cheers on Chelsea, digging at the Bridgeton landfill, and more. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 37 minutes ago