Palestinian Accused Of Illegally Moving Kids From Kan. To Gaza Tells Them ‘Everybody Has To Die One Day’
A divorced Palestinian man accused of illegally moving his three young children from their home in Kansas to his native Gaza amid an international custody dispute with their American mother says the family can hear and feel the bombings, but insists they are all doing fine.
Authorities in the U.S. have accused a divorced Palestinian man of illegally moving his three children from their home in Kansas to his native Gaza earlier this year.
- Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming...
- Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Follow all the action between Chelsea vs. Manchester City tonight via KMOX's social story. cbsloc.al/18lWC5T #socceratbusch 49 minutes ago
- CBS News Special Report: Boy Scouts vote on admitting gay scouts. 59 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 2 hours ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 7 hours ago