Lawmakers are questioning the need for the plane and whether its purchase was politically motivated.
Nixon says the $5.6 million airplane bought by the Missouri State Highway Patrol was a good long-term investment for law enforcement and safety.
Gov. Jay Nixon’s administration is under fire after the Missouri State Highway Patrol spent nearly $6 million purchasing a new King Air aircraft.
Gov. Jay Nixon and other state officials could soon fly in a new $5.6 million plane purchased by the Missouri State Highway Patrol in a deal that legislators denounced Wednesday as a costly surprise.
An airplane has crashed in a farm field in southern Indiana, injuring two people.
Plane lands without incident Sunday, no word on possible suspects.
Lucy Nobbe had a small plane drag a banner expressing her frustration with Congress.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Military Medals Left at Chesterfield Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter cbsloc.al/16TVmJi 14 minutes ago
- Excedrin Collins, wanted on federal gun charges, has been caught cbsloc.al/1718M6Z twitpic.com/cswzln 37 minutes ago
- City Treasurer Praises Credit Card Compatible Parking Meters cbsloc.al/133Na3z 43 minutes ago
- Ill. House Approves Concealed Carry Bill Opposed by Gov. Quinn cbsloc.al/133EiLk 1 hour ago