Senators debated the measure Tuesday but did not reach a vote. Lawmakers have until 6 p.m. Friday to approve legislation before their mandatory adjournment.
Todd Combs, 43, pleaded guilty to seven counts of second-degree child endangerment Thursday. All seven charges are misdemeanors.
Principal Mike Havener says individual rights have to be weighed against the safety of all but in a school setting, safety weighs more heavily.
After backlash from customers, the producer of Maker’s Mark bourbon is reversing a decision to cut the amount of alcohol in bottles of its famous whiskey.
Researchers have learned that a significant percentage of cancer-related deaths in America can be linked to alcohol consumption.
A new study in the journal Pediatrics warns that high school sophomores with drinking problems may have been influenced by ads as early as the seventh grade.
“We have seen an increase in the last several years in frequency of young women, specifically,” abuse counselor Dan Duncan said.
The Daily Beast ranked St. Louis number 23 in its latest ’25 Drunkest Cities’ tally, slightly drunker than Cleveland but more sober than Buffalo.
The Kansas Chamber of Commerce wants to allow the state’s groceries and convenience stores to sell wine, liquor and full-strength beer.
Liquor control commission spokeswoman Sue Hofer says adults caught allowing minors to drink at their homes could be given a fine of at least $500.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 5 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 6 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 6 hours ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 6 hours ago