Officials said close next week is not related to an accident near the plant that injured four people
FULTON, MO–(KMOX)–Three workers are hurt during a fire at the Callaway County nuclear plant — in an event Ameren is keeping a tight lid on. Ameren is refusing to do interviews after two of the […]
Ameren Missouri is requesting a 23-million-dollar increase in the line on your bill labeled – fuel adjustment charge.
The 51 million dollar rate hike would raise the average residential customer’s bill more than six dollars a month.
At a meeting Tuesday night, residents claimed the existing coal ash from the Meramec facility is causing health problems.
Ameren customers who are behind on their utility bills are being urged to take advantage of a payment plan that starts with a 10 percent down payment.
Bill in Jefferson City is designed to help modernize the state’s sagging electricity infrastructure.
“It’s disappointing but we haven’t given up and there are opportunities to get this rectified, I think, to make sure people are protected.”
Ameren would not speak with KMOX. Instead, they released a written statement claiming great improvements have been made.
Doug Scott, chairman of the Illinois Commerce Commission, says the alternative suppliers are, for now, cheaper than Ameren and Com Ed.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Mosquitoes are Here, #WestNile is Coming cbsloc.al/12bPvqO #STL 8 minutes ago
- What was your favorite novel by Vince Flynn? Minnesota Author Vince Flynn Dies at 47 ow.ly/mc4eI 13 minutes ago
- #IL lawmakers are back at the Capitol to address the state's $97 billion pension crisis. cbsloc.al/16hjh1S 22 minutes ago
- Looking forward to some fun in the sun this Summer? Think again. Why your Summer will be miserable: cbsloc.al/10vORdE 46 minutes ago