On October first the federal dollars for certain routes will disappear
It happened about 8:40 p.m. Wednesday near North 4th street.
Officials at Lambert International Airport says the bulk of its cancellations and delays will be this morning.
The on-time performance of Amtrak trains between St. Louis and Chicago is improving, but only indirectly because of a higher-speed segment.
High-speed rail and eventually new cars expected on the line.
Amtrak trains will top 100 mph on 15-mile stretch between St. Louis and Chicago.
High-speed rail test took place between Dwight and Pontiac—eventually it’ll run between Chicago and St. Louis.
The state transportation department says more than 192,000 passengers rode Amtrak in Missouri during last fiscal year.
New station in Normal, higher-speed service from Chicago to St. Louis to begin in September
Despite Congress leaving Amtrak out of the transportation program progress continues on high-speed rail.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 2 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 3 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 4 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 4 hours ago