Charlie Brennan – Wednesday, February 27th – Has all this precipitation helped Mississippi River water levels?
Charlie talks with Hydrologist Russell Errett about Mississippi water levels; with Angelo Arzano with HOK in St. Louis and senior project architect for One World Trade Center, “Freedom Tower”; with STL Cardinals Broadcaster Mike Shannon; and with BestFare.com CEO Tom Parsons about travel deals for spring break.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Missouri Ranks High on ‘Best States for Retirement’ List >> cbsloc.al/14MBbt1 52 minutes ago
- Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste >> cbsloc.al/18nzJPr 2 hours ago
- Military Medals Left at Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter >> cbsloc.al/10RQxaT 2 hours ago
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 14 hours ago