The bill sponsor said conservative lawmakers allegedly voted down the proposal because it promoted a pro-gay agenda
The legislation would have required schools to spell out how they would investigate allegations and what would happen to students caught bullying others.
“It Gets Better” campaign targets gay youth.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 46 minutes ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 1 hour ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 2 hours ago
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 2 hours ago