In seeking to define President Obama as a foreign policy failure, sympathetic to Muslim protesters, Mitt Romney ignored the fact that Americans were killed and under threat overseas.
President Barack Obama needs to stay in Washington, D.C., suspend campaigning, and address the threats against Americans in the Middle East.
“We’ve seen a dramatic drop over the past several days and I would expect it to continue. I think finally U.S. drivers are going to get a break.”
There’s speculation the Saudis are upset with President Obama’s support of Arab Spring demonstrations.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Maryland Heights parents who fear their children are using drugs can now have them tested without being arrested cbsloc.al/18f2HRw 35 minutes ago
- RT @AP BREAKING: Medical examiner's office revises death toll from Oklahoma tornado to at least 24. 51 minutes ago
- St. Charles Residents Again Discuss Smoking Ban cbsloc.al/10LOdGw 1 hour ago
- In the news at 8: a tornado hits Mt. Olive, the power goes out for many bi-state residents, and St. Charles flooding betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago