What began as an attempt to win over a date turned into a several-day manhunt for a dangerous man – a man who didn’t exist.
Columbia police have identified the victim in a fatal attack at the Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital as a 78-year-old man from the western Missouri town of Warsaw.
A towboat worker is facing federal charges that he choked his captain into unconsciousness as the vessel was traveling up the Mississippi River near St. Louis.
Prosecutors may upgrade charges against the teens, who were ages 15 and 16 at the time of the attack.
Cut woman several times, then kicked a police officer according to reports.
Police are reviewing surveillance camera recordings
Doctor describes 26-year-old patient as “sweet loving guy who’s dealt with horrific pain”.
A witness at the restaurant said the women were upset because the waitress was filling their water glasses too often.
Guard at county jail escapes serious injury.
It happened when the guards attempted to move 33-year-old David Armstrong to different part of the jail.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 2 hours ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 5 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 6 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 6 hours ago