Attorney General Lisa Madigan
Federal judge ruled in December that the state’s concealed carry ban was unconstitutional.
Gun control advocates urged Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan to quickly appeal the ruling.
The money will allow legal aid organizations to hire lawyers and paralegals to represent homeowners.
Attorney General Lisa Madigan made the announcement Tuesday.
An association representing debt collectors says there’s no “debtors’ prison” in Illinois
“It’s been unbelievable because even though the law has changed that clearly outlaws virtually every synthetic drug, all the fake pot that’s out there, we’re still finding it’s readily available.”
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Maryland Heights parents who fear their children are using drugs can now have them tested without being arrested cbsloc.al/18f2HRw 28 minutes ago
- RT @AP BREAKING: Medical examiner's office revises death toll from Oklahoma tornado to at least 24. 44 minutes ago
- St. Charles Residents Again Discuss Smoking Ban cbsloc.al/10LOdGw 1 hour ago
- In the news at 8: a tornado hits Mt. Olive, the power goes out for many bi-state residents, and St. Charles flooding betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago