The Office of Inspector General recommends that the agency, YWCA of Metropolitan St. Louis, pay back the money. Wrongdoing is not alleged.
A new audit takes issue with the way Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon has billed aircraft flights to the State Emergency Management Agency.
It’s time to talk taxes: 1099 forms have gone out and you should be organizing your paperwork and getting ready to pay the taxman.
The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
“We found $300,000 in costs where children have left the program completely. That sounds fraudulent to me.”
A Missouri audit revealed that the department of social services paid out nearly $300,000 to daycare providers for kids that weren’t there.
More than $300,000 was paid last year alone to childcare providers who provided care for fewer children than they claimed.
Last month, State Auditor Tom Schweich said the school district overpaid a construction company by more than $1.2 million over a ten year period.
State Auditor Tom Schweich says overall, the district got a “fair” grade on its audit report.
Illinois law gives bus transportation only to certain students. That includes those who live more than a mile and a half from school
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 4 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 5 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 5 hours ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 6 hours ago