Missy Kelley with the Partnership for Downtown says over 90 percent of downtown is occupied with 500 new residents moving in each year.
The newest tenant announced for Ballpark Village: Professional Bull Riders St. Louis: A Cowboy Bar.
All indications are that it will be a PBR Cowboy Bar, standing for professional bull riding.
“The word ‘village’ does imply some residential, too, doesn’t it?” Cardinals President Bill DeWitt III said Friday.
Some of the dirt from what was a parking lot, softball field and drainage pond has already been moved, but the long-awaited ceremonial groundbreaking will take place at 11 o’clock this morning.
The St. Louis Cardinals and their development partner the Cordish Companies announced that they closed today on the financing for the construction of the $100 million first phase Ballpark Village.
The St. Louis Cardinals President Bill Dewitt III joined Scott Warmann to talk about the 2012 season, this upcoming off-season, new Wild Card format, and more. Steve Holley of Guns ‘n Hoses talks to Scott […]
The Cardinals tweeted that the approval means groundbreaking will likely take place in mid-November.
Bill Dewitt III took his presentation before the Missouri Development Finance Board.
ST. LOUIS–(KMOX)–A plan to give tax breaks to the Cardinals for Ballpark Village moved a step closer to final passage in the board of alderman , despite some heated debate. Standing up to the majority, […]
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- #IL lawmakers are back at the Capitol to address the state's $97 billion pension crisis. cbsloc.al/16hjh1S 3 minutes ago
- Looking forward to some fun in the sun this Summer? Think again. Why your Summer will be miserable: cbsloc.al/10vORdE 27 minutes ago
- St. Louis Agency Gets $1.4 million Grant to Help Inmates Get Jobs cbsloc.al/1bWPJI0 42 minutes ago
- Science Center's Exploradome To Be Deflated cbsloc.al/17YLm1O @SLSC http://t.co/4rKBAt0h8i 44 minutes ago