St. Louis County Police say a white male wearing a blue T-shirt and a red bandana entered the bank in the 9700 block of Olive.
Authorities say the suspect in his mid 20s and 165 pounds entered the bank on 550 Bailey Road and gave the teller a note.
The suspect is described as a white male approximately 20 – 25 years of age, wearing a dark green fedora, dark green windbreaker.
Took undisclosed amount of money from a U.S. Bank
A man wearing a grey hoodie, white hat and dark pants walked into the National Bank on East Main Tuesday.
Terrell L. Davis was sentenced to 147 months in prison for the armed robbery of a Commerce Bank on September 19, 2011.
A northwest Missouri man is facing federal charges after being shot in the face during an alleged attempt to rob a Trimble bank with a fake gun.
Area’s latest heist happened Saturday morning at Simmons First National branch on Natural Bridge.
Woman held up St. John’s Bank & Trust on Natural Bridge Rd. Saturday morning.
Police say the suspect walked into the Bank of America on Jefferson, approached the bank teller and showed them a note demanding cash.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 17 minutes ago
- Statue Missing from National Frontier Trails Museum cbsloc.al/1015nzS 23 minutes ago
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Communities Concerned, Criticize Proposed South County Connector « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/11JW9Vb 31 minutes ago
- Woman Shocked While Recusing Cat From Flooding cbsloc.al/1bSZgQe #MO 37 minutes ago