The Blues have left too many points on the table when their top goalie has not been in the game.
Halak, 25, has appeared in 43 games for the Blues this season posting a 19-17-6 record.
The Blues honored Berenson, Mullen, Tkachuk, and Unger, who all starred for the franchise wearing No. 7.
Bishop was promoted to the NHL due to Halak’s injury, and his NHL tryout has begun.
Kiprusoff stopped 25 shots for his sixth shutout of this season and 40th of his career, and hasn’t allowed the Blues to score in 132 minutes and 11 seconds.
Calgary moved into sole possession of 6th place in the Western Conference, and the Blues remain in 13th place. The two meet again Tuesday night at Scottrade Center.
Stewart scores twice, plus goals from Berglund, D’Agostini and Polak lift the Blues, who have won four of their last six games.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane keyed a four-goal second period with a goal and assist apiece and goalie Corey Crawford was strong for the second straight day as the Chicago Blackhawks beat […]
An injury to Halak’s right hand, which is his stick hand, is the reason for the move.
Goalie Ben Bishop recalled from Peoria
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Missouri Ranks High on ‘Best States for Retirement’ List >> cbsloc.al/14MBbt1 1 hour ago
- Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste >> cbsloc.al/18nzJPr 2 hours ago
- Military Medals Left at Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter >> cbsloc.al/10RQxaT 3 hours ago
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 15 hours ago