Twenty-seven-year-old Benjamin Kinkade of Wright City is jailed in St. Charles County on $50,000 bond.
St. Peters police have confirmed to KMOX that Molly Linhardt is safe. She was found shortly after midnight Wednesday in Monroe County.
Molly Linhardt, 16, is believed to be with a 27-year-old convicted sex offender whom she met up with Monday night.
Molly Linhardt, 16, of St. Charles, was reported missing at 7 o’clock last night by her parents.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @CBSNews: Oklahoma tornado's strength upgraded to rare EF5 cbsn.ws/12TF1i6 30 minutes ago
- Local Students Receive Prestigious Nominations to Military Academies cbsloc.al/18g0hlF #stl 48 minutes ago
- For the 7th time this year, thousands of United Mine Workers rally outside Peabody Energy in #stl cbsloc.al/18g2wFA @KMOXKilleen 1 hour ago
- RT @AndraStefanoni: Medical center in #mooreoklahoma evokes memories of St. John's #Joplin 5-22-11 #TornadoRecovery http://t.co/hLXDJGkFSC 1 hour ago