It’s considered normal procedure by most to be asked for your receipt while leaving a busy store but Latoya Greenwood, 38, didn’t take kindly to the request.
Many opponents of the Walmart have questioned what effect it would have on the Best Buy and on a K-Mart across the street.
Employees of the Ellisville location were notified Saturday.
Store managers were ticketed for violating a city ordinance which prevents them from being open for business between the hours of 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Would you sleep two nights in the cold to save $300 on a big flat screen?
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 5 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 7 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 8 hours ago