Buckingham Asset Management
Charlie talks with Investment Advisor Larry Swedroe about former Reagan White House Budget Director David Stockton’s advice to investors to put their money in cash.
Charlie talks with Investment Advisor Larry Swedroe about how the sequester cuts affected the stock market.
Charlie talks with David Wessel about the fed budget/spending, with John Gresham about Plum Island, and with Larry Swedroe about mutual funds, ETF’s and our nat’l debt.
Charlie plays his interview with KMOX News Reporter Kevin Killeen, author of “Never Hug a Nun”; and talks with Investment Advisor Larry Swedroe of Buckingham Asset Management about fiscal cliff posturing.
Charlie and Debbie talk about election results with Eleanor Clift, Pam Coulter, Jim Krasula, Dr. Ken Warren, and many others. Also, Larry Swedroe of Buckingham Asset Mgmt. explains how the election results affects the stock market.
Charlie talks with StL Cards Broadcaster Mike Shannon; with Investment Advisor Larry Swedroe; and hosts a pro/con on Missouri’s Prop. A, increasing the cigarette tax.
Charlie talks with Garden Hotline Host Mike Miller about whether to mow grass during the hot temperatures; with Dr. James Brasfield and Mo.Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder about whether states should expand Medicaid; with Larry Swedroe about who’s going to get the 3.8% tax; and with Pet-A-Palooze Chrperson. Brandi Reichert.
Charlie talks with Tiya Lim of Buckinghan Asset Mgmt. about the cost of withdrawing social security early; and with Mark Naeger about tomorrow’s Grub and Groove event in Francis park (for more information, log on to grubandgroovestl.com).
Charlie talks with Historian Douglas Brinkley about his new book, “Cronkite” (booksigning tonight at Maryville University Auditorium, 7:00 PM0; and with Larry Swedroe of Buckingham Asset Management about “Facebook: Why most IPO investgors strike out”.
Charlie asks, “where was Al Sharpton when urban teens turned violent in the Delmar Loop and shot two youths?”; plus Charlie talks with Larry Swedroe of Buckingham Asset Management about why investors are their own worst enemy, and with David Ziolkowski of HOK in St. Louis about “Light It Up Blue” at St. Francis Xavier Church on April 2 to help shine a light on World Autism Awareness Day.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @MLynchOnAir: Local Artists Find Success on Etsy – Part Two « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/10NciwA #KMOX 49 minutes ago
- No matter how much people may love their ereaders, nothing beats a real book. cbsloc.al/10MzYRV Here are 5 of #STL's best bookstores. 1 hour ago
- Lobsterman Nets ‘Darth Maul’ Lookalike Lobster: ow.ly/lfNi1 1 hour ago
- RT @CBSNews: Oklahoma tornado's strength upgraded to rare EF5 cbsn.ws/12TF1i6 1 hour ago