Callaway nuclear plant
John and Michael talk with U.S. Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin about his colleague, Paul Ryan as Mitt Romney’s running mate; with Irl Scissors and James Moody about a source of more energy power for Missouri; and with Mizzou Prof. Sandy Davidson about internet privacy, the law and a plastic surgeon’s web site which reveals names and photos.
Sen. Brad Lager said the timing and arguments of the environmental groups don’t make much sense.
“When it comes to creating jobs and transforming our economy, projects just don’t get any bigger than this one,” Nixon said. “This is our moment.”
Ameren’s current 40-year operating license for the Callaway County plant expires in 2024.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- St. Louis Zoo's Baby Elephant Makes Her Debut cbsloc.al/12WztDB @stlzoo 36 minutes ago
- RT @NEWS9: Thunder Players Tour Tornado Damage In Moore bit.ly/1a7nXru 1 hour ago
- Today's column: @Ackerman1120 discusses Dan Reardon's interview with PGA of America president @tedbishop38pga cbsloc.al/11cnncw 1 hour ago
- 2013 #Cards Strike Familiar Pose On New Sports Illustrated Cover. See for yourself: cbsloc.al/184N2qh 1 hour ago