Victoria Marut shaved head and claim of having terminal non-Hodgkins lymphoma prompted an outpouring of cash and other assistance.
Cancer specialist says smoking hookah is just as dangerous as cigarettes.
“I think the government also knows better than Mom and Dad on cigarettes,” says State Rep. Robyn Gabel (D-Evanston), “It’s the same kind of cancer-causing substance.”
Dr. Julie Margenthaler says the BRCA gene is quite rare, affecting just one or two in every 1,000 people, but there are some warning signs.
One day we may no longer treat cancers according to which organ they hit – like breast cancer or liver cancer – but instead “start defining diseases by their genetic fingerprint.”
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Gateway Chapter will be hosting a Blood Cancer Conference
Nearly 250 physicians are calling on Illinois lawmakers to legalize the use of marijuana for patients with serious illnesses.
The goal is to gain insight into more of the environmental and lifestyle factors that contribute to cancer.
Bitter melon is a vegetable and a staple of diets in India and China.
Many residents of the area quickly dismissed a Missouri agency’s study which found no evidence of cancer cluster.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 1 hour ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 4 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 5 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 5 hours ago