Calling the threats “frightening,” the FBI said Tuesday they were not a harmless prank even though no one was harmed.
“Corn planting remains stalled at 1 percent complete. That compares to 56 percent one year ago, when we had that wonderful early spring,” the USDA says.
A scary incident on the campus of Southern Illinois University in Carbondale Wednesday.
WSIL-TV reports Cheng spoke out about the epithets found last week. In a university-wide email, she says she won’t accept racial intolerance.
Authorities say 31-year-old Nathan Morrow of Carbondale was injured Oct. 23, although details of the fall haven’t been made public.
Illinois State Police had said Jackson Pruett was taken unresponsive to a Metropolis hospital in April 2010. The toddler died two days later at a St. Louis hospital.
Simon cites a Pew Research Center report that found students amassed an average of $26,000 in student loans in 2010.
With the prison population at an all-time high, the state needs the space at Tamms and Dwight, says state Treasurer Dan Rutherford.
An earthquake shook sections of the Metro-East around 7:30 this morning.
The Illinois delegation bubbled with excitement four years ago. Now, says Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon, the thrill is gone.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Is this a good idea? cbsloc.al/13F5dvR Metro Considers E-Cig Ban On Buses & Trains #stl 21 minutes ago
- RT @MosbyBldgArts: @scottmosby just finished a talk with @kmoxnews about tornado safety & safe rooms. Link to on-air audio: http://t.co/2Qk… 1 hour ago
- The St. Louis area is in the midst of a seasonal outbreak of pink eye cbsloc.al/10M5I9Q 1 hour ago
- How You Can Help Recovery Efforts in Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10M1VZX 2 hours ago