G.M. John Mozeliak said that Carpenter was feeling numbness in his arm and is placed on DL.
“I was told by Carp that he would be ready to go,” Tony La Russa said. “I think I mentioned to somebody he’s very competitive, and he’d pitch Game 7 had we played today.”
- Flash Flooding in St. Louis 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- D-Day Anniversary Charlie Brennan's 1120 Lager... Father's Day Gift Ideas Solar Plane Lands in St. Louis
- Kirkwood Police search for man they call "Armed and Dangerous" after a homicide in their city. stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/arm… 1 hour ago
- Should Pitchers Wear Helmets? Local Coaches Weigh In cbsloc.al/11km36s 4 hours ago
- Lawmaker: Remove Radioactive Waste from Landfill cbsloc.al/13VS4Qj 5 hours ago
- Madigan Seeks 2nd Delay on #IL Gun Plan cbsloc.al/11ufuLe 5 hours ago