CBS MoneyWatch Jill Schlesinger
From Wall Street to Avenue K we did it all today.
Jill Schlesinger and Paul Brandus talked with us about the sequester.
We look at sequestration in a couple of different ways.
From business to political news we covered it all today.
From the stock markets to the White House we covered a lot of ground today.
Jill on Money and Paul on politics today.
Where will we be on January 1st?
Jill and Paul offered up some fiscal cliff thoughts.
CBS MoneyWatch dot com’s Jill Schlesinger walked us up to the end of the fiscal cliff. And then back again. Congress has roughly four weeks to fix things before we go off the fiscal cliff. […]
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 3 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 6 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 6 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 8 hours ago