Do you allow people to smoke in your home? What about in your car?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday that four people received donated organs from a man unknowingly infected with rabies.
In the last year, 20 people were infected by a rare but dangerous form of salmonella bacteria, and one person died in January.
The early nature of the cases, as well as the specific strings we are seeing, suggest this could be a bad flu year.
Health officials say many parents still aren’t convinced vaccinations are safe.
The CDC is calling it the Heartland Virus and it hit two farmers just north of St. Joseph in 2009.
People who recently bought cantaloupes grown in southwestern Indiana are being advised to throw them out.
Missouri made it into the top 12 obese states with 30-point-3 percent of the population unable to turn down that second corn dog.
Some reports suggests parents are worried about the safety of so many shots so quickly after birth.
The rate for teenage moms reached its lowest point since record-keeping began in 1940.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Last Day to Donate Supplies for #STL4OKC cbsloc.al/14Z8qZG 1 hour ago
- #STL Fire Captain Dan Sutter told KMOX 6 were injured in bus accident. All injures appear to be non-life threatening cbsloc.al/14YZgwa 2 hours ago
- RT @charliekmox: Lou Gramm of Foreigner joins me at 10:35! on kmox and kmox.com @GrammLou @LouGramm #kmox @kmoxnews 2 hours ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Items donated for OK victims filling truck @ 55 & Loughborough. Drop off here or.Kirkwood Commons until 7 pm. http://t.… 3 hours ago